Sell-off in technology stocks might have some room for continuation

The set-back of technology stocks in the last two days has been triggered by statements from various asset managers that after the good run of the IT stocks (YTD +18%) it’s time to rotate some IT assets into more defensive value driven sectors (Healthcare, Energy etc.). Read more

Privatbank bondholders schedule new meetings to change trustee

The holders of Privatbank’s Eurobonds (PRBANK) maturing in 2018 (USD 175 mln maturing in January and USD 160 mln maturing in February) arranged new meetings after being unable to reach quorum at their scheduled meetings on June 5, the bank reported the next day. Read more

Kernel swells land bank by 190,000 ha

Ukrainian farmer and leading sunflower oil producer Kernel (KER PW, KERPW) announced on June 2 that it has completed an acquisition of a 92.1% interest in Russian-owned Ukrainian Agrarian Investments, which manages about 190,000 ha of leasehold farmland and has about 0.2 mmt of grain storage capacity. Kernel expects to complete the acquisition of the remaining 7.9% interest before July 1, 2017. Read more